Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > Community Discussions

Old 05-05-2013, 07:46 PM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Default 2013 US Chess Championship and More!

Capablanca Room

The 2013 installation of the United States Chess Championship is under way! While Nakamura chose not to participate this year, many of the USA's heavy hitters are battling it out including GM Gata Kamsky, GM Alexander Onischuk and many more!

Fischer Room

The US Championship also features a Womens Championship where the top females face off for some intense action. Pretty exciting stuff, one game I watched featured a Queen sacrifice already!

Karpov Room

The MEGA action-packed Norway Chess Tournament is in full swing!! The most exciting aspect of the tournament is most assuredly the participation of both Magnus Carlsen and Vishy Anand, the two players set to face off in the upcoming 2013 World Chess Championship. Oooooooooooooooh yeah!!

Kasparov Room

The nTCEC Computer Chess event is down to the final two: Houdini 3 vs Stockfish 120413. The match is 48 games long and is nearing a conclusion. Who will win and claim the first stage title? Cmon Houdini!

Tal Room

The Foundation Neva Women's Grand Prix may be found here. Some of the top women GM's are in attendance, including GM Alexandra Kosteniuk and GM Yifan Hou.