Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > ChessandPoker.com Questions and Forum Help Desk

Old 12-27-2008, 01:57 PM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Default step 6 rubix prob

When I use the algorithm I can get every cubie in its proper place but the green facelets are on their respective color's side and never upwards. Any suggestions would be cool, thanks.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Step 6 solves only two of the last layer edges, the final two will be flipped in Step 7. just make sure you are performing the algorithm by holding the cube with an edge cubie in the correct location (although not necessarily flipped correctly) from the front perspective. otherwise, the edges will just cycle around. in our example, the green-white edge is in the correct location. most of the time one instance of the algorithm will do, but occasionally it does take a second run through. let me know if that helps!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:11 PM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessandpoker View Post
Step 6 solves only two of the last layer edges, the final two will be flipped in Step 7. just make sure you are performing the algorithm by holding the cube with an edge cubie in the correct location (although not necessarily flipped correctly) from the front perspective. otherwise, the edges will just cycle around. in our example, the green-white edge is in the correct location. most of the time one instance of the algorithm will do, but occasionally it does take a second run through. let me know if that helps!

Thanks for answer Ches... To me too has helped a little