Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > ChessandPoker.com Questions and Forum Help Desk

Old 08-01-2009, 03:35 AM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Default New Game?

Hello, I just joined this site although I have seen and read some things on it before including some original games. Is there a way that I could submit an original card game of my own? If so, how? Please answer soon because I'm leaving on vacation in a couple days and I want to see if my game is worthy of a 5 hour plane trip. Thank you in advance!
Old 08-02-2009, 08:45 PM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Hi The_Me

Sorry I missed your post the first time, hope I catch you before you leave for vacation but if not be sure to enjoy it and come back when you're nice and relaxed!

Concerning your question, I have a few original games that I've invented available via the ChessandPoker.com homepage. if you'd like to share your game with the community you may post it up in a thread of its own or you can email it directly to us at author@chessandpoker.com for review. I LOVE new card games and always enjoy reading the rules and strategies. While I can't guarantee that a game will be included on the main site, I'll be more than happy to have a look! also, since you're a fellow game inventor I'd definitly recommend visiting Pagat.com which is filled with thousands of invented and very cool games of all types.

and welcome to the forums!