Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > ChessandPoker.com Help Desk
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Account Closed

Smile can you make a 4*4 rubik's cube guide?

I have used your 3*3 rubik's cube guide, and it has really helped, i am getting a new rubik's cube that is 4*4, and i would like to be able to solve it. If possible could you make a 4*4 guide?
Old 07-28-2012, 10:13 PM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba32 View Post
I have used your 3*3 rubik's cube guide, and it has really helped, i am getting a new rubik's cube that is 4*4, and i would like to be able to solve it. If possible could you make a 4*4 guide?
I've been working on a 4x4 guide for quite some time, and it's looking awesome so far!

I'm also developing a 3x3 speed cubing guide and even a 2x2 guide to be released in the near future. If only I could find the free time necessary to complete them
Old 07-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Account Closed

how long do you think it will take to complete?
Old 07-31-2012, 04:22 PM
Account Closed

your 3*3 guide was the best guide i could find on the internet. All the other solutions have moving notations like: R r' d f' or something like that. Thanks for
making this awesome guide easy enough for an 11 year old like me. I have gotten my solving time down to 1:09.

Thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 07:24 PM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Quote:
your 3*3 guide was the best guide i could find on the internet. All the other solutions have moving notations like: R r' d f' or something like that. Thanks for
making this awesome guide easy enough for an 11 year old like me. I have gotten my solving time down to 1:09.

Thanks
Unfortunately, in order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act we currently require our users to be age 13 or older in order to post in our forums. The registration system is configured to deny registration based on the birth date entered by users, and circumventing this system is not allowed. Regretfully I must deactivate your account at this time.

Quote:

Thanks
Thank you so much for your kind words. Please continue to enjoy the rest of our site, including the new speed cubing guides once they are released. Happy cubing!