Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > ChessandPoker.com Questions and Forum Help Desk

Old 05-01-2013, 12:55 AM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Talking ChessandPoker.com Ten Year Anniversary!!

This year marks the 10th Anniversary for the ChessandPoker.com website!! I can't believe we've been around for that long. Wow. I have some cool stuff planned for this year, including some epic threads and blog posts concerning the history of our site as well as some brand spankin' new guides such as these badboys:

3x3 SpeedCubing Guide: This guide will literally show you a step-by-step process with which you 100% will (with some hard work) be able to solve the entire Rubik's cube in under 30secs. If you can believe it, you may eventually be able to solve it well under 20secs with enough practice!! It's awesome, and it's almost done...

2x2 and 4x4 SpeedCubing Guides: Don't think I'd ever leave these fellas out of the equation. I loooooooove to solve the tiny 2x2 cube AND the monsta 4x4 version. I honestly enjoy solving each of these just as much as the traditional Rubik's Cube. And now you'll be able to either solve them at your leisure OR solve them in lightning fast speeds....it's all in this upcoming guide!!

MasterMind: After a ChessandPoker.com fan sent in an email requesting a guide on this puzzle, I went to work on providing a comprehensive guide for solving it. It wasn't easy, but now it's basically done and simply awaiting the proper display formatting. It's amazing how each result narrows down the field of remaining options until you arrive at that single, satisfying result!

AND WE NEED EVEN MORE SUGGESTIONS!!!

Seriously, if you have a game you'd like me to try to solve and provide one of our patented detailed strategy guides for, post it up or shoot me an email and I'll give it my best shot.

Or EVEN BETTER....if you're an expert in any game and would like to be featured on our site with your own guide, please visit our contact page and follow the appropriate link to send me an email with your basic ideas for a potential spot on our website.

It's been an awesome 10 years providing top quality strategy guides and puzzle solutions for our loyal audience, and I look forward to many, many more! Thank you for your continued interest in our website, we couldn't do it without you!

Happy Gaming!!

James Yates
ChessandPoker.com
Old 05-01-2013, 01:00 AM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Oh yeah, just wanted to say that there really isn't a type of game that we're not interested in learning about. I personally love anything from classic boardgames to smartphone apps!

So don't be shy...we have more page views than a ton of active forums I regularly visit but no one posts...um, including me! Let's change that, you might even qualify for some 10th Anniversary Mega Prizes!

Old 02-18-2016, 12:17 AM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Approaching 13 years wow!