Chess and Poker Forums    

Go Back   Game Forums > Chess and Poker Game Forums > ChessandPoker.com Help Desk

Old 04-30-2013, 05:12 PM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Default Rubik's Cube step 7 question

I'm at step 7 (all four corners done), but rather than having an H or a Fish, I've got the corners and center, but all four middles still needing work (it's like two fish). The instructions seem to say that I can resolve this by performing the H pattern once, but I've done that many times, and still end up with what I started with (not exactly... different colors are "up" or "out", but still end up with two fish instead of single fish or an H). Am I doing something wrong, or misunderstanding the instructions, or?
Old 04-30-2013, 05:37 PM
New Member (0-19 Posts)

Default Rubik's cube step 7

Oops, seems I missed part of step 6. I went back and did that, and now step 7 works fine. Done.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:57 AM
ChessandPoker.com Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLI_SF View Post
I'm at step 7 (all four corners done), but rather than having an H or a Fish, I've got the corners and center, but all four middles still needing work (it's like two fish). The instructions seem to say that I can resolve this by performing the H pattern once, but I've done that many times, and still end up with what I started with (not exactly... different colors are "up" or "out", but still end up with two fish instead of single fish or an H). Am I doing something wrong, or misunderstanding the instructions, or?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLI_SF View Post
Oops, seems I missed part of step 6. I went back and did that, and now step 7 works fine. Done.
Glad we could help!